20th ICOMOS General Assembly – Draft Agenda
Dear ICOMOS members,
As required by Art 9b of the ICOMOS Statutes, please find here the provisional agenda for the 20th ICOMOS General Assembly which will take place through 3 online sessions on:
- Thursday, 3 December 2020 – starting 12:00 pm(noon) until approx. 13:00 pm CEST
- Monday, 7 December 2020 – starting 12:00 pm(noon) until approx. 14:00 pm CEST
- Wednesday, 16 December 2020 - starting 12:00 pm(noon) until approx. 13:30 pm CEST
The agenda includes all the items that are part of the General Assembly. Items blocked in grey will be addressed during the online sessions (and for some also on the voting platforms) and items in white will only be the object of voting on the voting platforms. All timings for items are tentative.
Except for the business resolutions on 3 December, all other voting (for the Board elections and other resolutions) will be done via successive online voting platforms (the same type we used for the July General Assembly) that will be open for 24 hours in parallel to the meeting sessions – on the same days. Designated voting members will be provided with more information on how to vote nearer to the date.
The General Assembly will be preceded by a number of optional online information sessions in November and December for which we will send you the dates/times/instructions in due course – notably on:
- ICOMOS Financial reports and draft budget – for members who want to ask questions to the Treasurer and Director General
- Proposed draft resolutions – for members who have questions for the Resolutions Committee
- General Assembly procedures and voting – for members who want clarifications on how the online GA will work
One month before the meetings, you will be sent the remaining General Assembly working documents, draft resolutions, a calendar on how to send in written feedback and questions on these, as well as the registration information. Two weeks before the meetings, the final list of candidates for the Board will be published.
There will be a modest unique registration fee for all General Assembly participants and designated voting members of 15 € (regardless of how many sessions you attend) to cover the costs incurred by the ICOMOS International Secretariat to organise this online General Assembly.
We thank you for your cooperation.
The ICOMOS International Secretariat