Thanks for your help!
Individuals, institutions and companies are encouraged to join ICOMOS as Sustaining Members or to support:
- the work of ICOMOS as a whole, or one of its international programmes,
- the Victoria Falls/Mosi-oa-Tunya Fund, which facilitates the participation of members at institutional meetings
- the Raymond Lemaire Programme for Next Generation Skills, which provides scholarships for Young Professionals in the field of Conservation
- an initiative of an ICOMOS National or Scientific Committee,
by corporate volunteering and/or by transferring a gift, bequest or subvention to:
- By Bank transfer: Contact us by phone : + 33 (0) 1 41 94 17 59 or e-mail : secretariat[at]icomos.org
(When making a transfer - please specify that it is a donation and, if applicable, the particular programme you wish to support)
-By Cheque: Only cheques from French Bank accounts are accepted
ICOMOS is registered as a charity in the USA for US tax purposes and recognised as such by the IRS under S. 501 (c) (3) of the United States Code. Consequently, for donors who have income tax obligations in the US, donations to ICOMOS are eligible for tax deductions.
ICOMOS is also a recognised general interest organisation in France, which entitles all donors domiciled in France for tax purposes to a tax reduction. Each donor will receive a tax rescript (“rescrit fiscal”).
Our Partner Organisations
To view a list of the partner organisations working with us and supporting us, click here.
For more information, please contact:
11 rue du Séminaire de Conflans
94 220 Charenton-le-Pont
Tel. + 33 (0) 1 41 94 17 59