Thanks for your help!
Individuals, institutions and companies are encouraged to join ICOMOS as Sustaining Members or to support:
- the work of ICOMOS as a whole, or one of its international programmes,
- the Victoria Falls/Mosi-oa-Tunya Fund, which facilitates the participation of members at institutional meetings
- the Raymond Lemaire Programme for Next Generation Skills, which provides scholarships for Young Professionals in the field of Conservation
- an initiative of an ICOMOS National or Scientific Committee,
by corporate volunteering and/or by transferring a gift, bequest or subvention to:
- By Bank transfer: Contact us by phone : + 33 (0) 1 41 94 17 59 or e-mail : secretariat[at]icomos.org
(When making a transfer - please specify that it is a donation and, if applicable, the particular programme you wish to support)
-By Cheque: Only cheques from French Bank accounts are accepted
ICOMOS is also a recognised general interest organisation in France, which entitles all donors domiciled in France for tax purposes to a tax reduction. Each donor will receive a tax rescript (“rescrit fiscal”).
Our Partner Organisations
To view a list of the partner organisations working with us and supporting us, click here.
For more information, please contact:
11 rue du Séminaire de Conflans
94 220 Charenton-le-Pont
Tel. + 33 (0) 1 41 94 17 59