Results of the ICOMOS 20th General Assembly (online), December 2020
ICOMOS held its 20th General Assembly online from 3 to 16 December 2020.
Due to the global COVID-19 pandemic, Australia ICOMOS unfortunately had to withdraw from hosting the 20th General Assembly in Sydney in October 2020. This National Committee will be hosting the 21st General Assembly in Sydney in 2023.
Approximatively 900 members had registered to participate to the online sessions of the General Assembly, and 65 ICOMOS National Committees were represented.
⇛ Outcomes of the 19th General Assembly and the 2017 Extraordinary General Assembly
- Final communiqué - EN / FR
- Resolutions adopted by the 20th General Assembly - EN / FR
- Draft minutes of the 20th General Assembly - EN / FR
- Newly elected Board members (2020-2023)
- Amended Ethical Principles