This section is dedicated to the cooperation of European National Committees and the cooperation of these committees with ICOMOS International, the International Scientific Committees and regional cooperation in particular with the EU. The project is kindly supported by the European DG Culture in 2013.
Our objectives are to:
- Enhance cooperation among European Committees and heritage stakeholders and to improve their communication.
- Work commonly on issues related to cultural heritage, like climate change or the effects of the economic crisis on the heritage sector.
- Share resources and create synergies for the implementation of joint projects.
- Vehicle information for members through meetings, research work, information bulletins etc.
- Monitor opportunities for the participation in projects.
In this section, you will find information on the:
- Members of the ICOMOS Europe Group
- EU Heritage stakeholders
- Information bulletins
- Research documents
- Information on meetings (see in particular the calendar)
Please note that access to certain information is restricted to logged-in members. If you are a member and you are not able to find the information you are looking for, please do not hesitate to contact us.