GA2020 | Scientific Symposium: Call for reviewers from ICOMOS membership
The reviews will take place in the period from the end of January until 16 March 2020. The task of the reviewers is to evaluate submissions against the following evaluation criteria:
- Relevance to GA2020 Scientific Symposium Theme;
- Substance: originality and quality of subject matter;
- Discussion value: capacity of proposal to inspire reflection, discussion and debate;
- Diversity: ensuring regional, cultural, and gender diversity.
If you wish to be a reviewer, please provide the following information:
- Email address
- National Committee and/or ICOMOS membership number
- Preferred Scientific Symposium Theme (select one or more from: Shared Cultures, Shared Heritage, Shared Responsibility, Indigenous Heritage, Marginalised Heritages) or area/s of expertise;
- Language (English, French, Spanish); and
- Confirm availability to undertake reviews between 1 February and 16 March 2020.
To express your interest in being a reviewer, email Steve Brown at steveb.heritageat[at]gmail.com using 'GA2020 SS - Reviewer' in the subject line by Friday 10 January.
More information about the GA2020 on ICOMOS website