ISPRS Technical Commission V Symposium 2014
The ISPRS Technical Commission V Symposium will take place in Riva del Garda (Italy) on 23-25 June, 2014.
We are looking forward to welcome researchers and practioners in the field of photogrammetry, computer vision, image processing and similar to present and discuss their results and activities.
The Symposium will feature 3 days with plenary and parallel sessions, oral and poster presentations as well as invited speakers from research and commercial domains and an exhibition of the most important business players in the close-range domain.
The main topics of the Symposium are:
- Vision metrology and industrial applications
- Cultural Heritage data acquisition and processing
- Terrestrial 3D imaging and sensors
- Algorithms and methods for terrestrial 3D modeling
- Mobile mapping and UAV systems for 3D surveying and mapping
The ISPRS Technical Commission V Symposium in Riva del Garda will provide ample opportunities for scientific exchange and discussion. Welcome!