The Heritage@Risk program was endorsed by ICOMOS members at the General Assembly in Mexico in 1999. The aim of these reports is to identify threatened heritage places, monuments and sites, present typical case studies and trends, and share suggestions for solving individual or global threats to our cultural heritage.
Thematic studies for the World Heritage Convention / Etudes thématiques pour la convention du Patrimoine mondial
To fulfill its obligations concerning cultural properties, ICOMOS undertakes comparative and thematic studies, often with partner organizations, in different subject areas in order to provide a context for its evaluations.
- Cultural Tourism (Symposium)
- Archaeological Heritage Management (Symposium)
- Economics of conservation (Symposium)
- Archaeological Heritage Management
- Architectural Photogrammetry
- Conservation Economics
- Cultural Tourism
- Earthen Architecture
- Historic gardens and sites
- Historic Towns
- Rock Art
- Stained glass
- Vernacular Architecture