- ICOMOS Analysis of 2013 nominations
- 1 Quality and complexity of nomination dossiers
- 2 ICOMOS evaluations
- 3 Strengthening of dialogue with State Parties
- 4 “Referred back” nominations – “Deferred” nominations
- 5 "Minor" modifications to boundaries
- 6 Serial nominations and extensions
- 7 Development projects
- 8 Issue of calendar and timing
- 9 Upstream process
- 10 Integrated management in natural reserves
- All Pages
3 Strengthening of dialogue with State Parties
The requests for additional information were sent out prior to the carrying out of the evaluation process.
The ICOMOS World Heritage Panel meeting was held at the beginning of December 2012, so that the letters requesting additional information could be sent out in December, leaving the State Parties time to reply.
The replies provided by the State Parties have in many cases confirmed or assisted the adoption of the final recommendations made by ICOMOS.