Update on the activities in relation to the Operating Grant.
Past and upcoming meetings:
The following meetings took place in 2013:
- Trondheim, Norway - Europe Group Meeting - 1st of June 2013
- Vienna, Austria - South-East Europe Regional Meeting 2013 - 10-13 October 2013
- Fehérvárcsurgó, Hungary - Protected buildings in the services of handicapped people - 18th October 2013 (in French only)
- Warsaw, Poland - 4-6 December. Link: http://www.icomos-poland.or
- Marseille, France - 10 December. Link: http://www.avecnet.net/ (Mr Mouton will attend this meeting)
We have published the Report of the Europe Group Meeting and follow up on the activities discussed there. The web site has been updated and the reports from 2010-2012 are available as well.If you have additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We work in the coming weeks on the research on the effects of the economic crisis on cultural heritage - a work that will be headed by Sofia Avgerinou-Kolonias. Got to the online questionnaire.
We invite you as well to consult the calendar on the ICOMOS International site, where we update regularly on the activities. (http://icomos.org/en/calendar)
We work with the French National Committee on the meeting in Strasbourg 2014 and suggest to hold the meeting parallel to a meeting on cultural heritage by the respective commission in the Council of Europe, possible the 23-27 June 2014, or during the second session for the European parliament (14-17 July 2014).
In general, we would like to invite you to check regularly the web site and in particular the “Europe Region” on developments. (Log-in required)
The main funding possibilities have been on hold as the European Union embarks on a new project cycle (Horizon 2020).
We will participate in several follow up meetings that present the different new European funding opportunities and outlines, namely Central Europe, Creative Europe, Horizon 2020 and EEA Grants. Based on the findings, we will draft a “Vademecum” for the National Committees (21.01.2014).
As a first step we have a reference document on European cultural heritage stakeholders online: