- Created on Tuesday, 15 November 2011 16:47
out of stock / épuisé
1. Monuments as Managing Factors in Forming Townscape
2. Heritage Management -Tamil Nadu. India
3. Educating to Value Different Perspectives of Australian Cultural Heritage
Egloff, Brian J.
4. Heritage Management through Contemporary Design;
A Philosophical Approach
5. Les Places des Sultans
6. Rebuilding of the Old Town in Warsaw; the World Heritage
7. The Image of Hungarian Cultural Sites on the Example of the County Vas
Harrach, Elizabeth C.
8. Documentation and Conservation at Moenjodaro; A Concept of Management
9. Conservation Training of Students of Architecture in Finland
10. Problems and Possible Solutions on Cultural Heritage Management in Sri Lanka
Lalchandra, M. D.
11. Interpreting Historic Gold Mining Sites to Visitors in Victoria. Australia
12. Statutory Protection and Predictive Plans - Archaeological Heritage Management in Sydney
13. Results of the Seminar on the Conservation of Asian Cultural Heritage
14. Angkor and the World Monuments Fund
Stubbs, John H.
15. World Heritage Education; A Prototype for Teaching Young People
Timken, Barbara C.
16. An International Strategy for Cultural Heritage
17. Applied Research -the Backbone of Archaeological Heritage Management
18. Local Community and Cultural fleritage Management in Australia
19. Specific Problems Related to Surveying and Recording Works in Makkah
Uluengin, Niha1 and Uluengin Bulent
20. So Important -But flow Should We Do It? Education. Training and Professional Development for Archaeological fleritage Conservation
21. Twenty Years of Experience in Training of Monuments Preservation at the Technical University of Budapest