ICOMOS is pleased to announce that the first edition of the Thematic Study on The Cultural Heritages of Water in the Middle-East and the Maghreb is now available for download.
World Report 2011-2013 on monuments and sites in danger
The Heritage at Risk World Report 2011–2013 is the latest volume of a series of World Reports first published in 2000. From a strictly preservation-based approach this publication series offers worldwide information about the dangers that are threatening our cultural heritage, in order to provide help in the case of risks and to promote practical measures to avert or at least allay these risks.
A few years ago, ICOMOS has initiated the project of publishing Thematic Studies about rock art in several parts of the world (Sahara and North Africa in 2007, Latin America and the Caribbean in 2006) The selected region for this new study is Central Asia, a large territory, which extends over a distance of 3500 kilometers from west to east and some 2000 kilometers from south to north. The study is based on a “national” perspective, starting in the west (from the Caspian Sea) and ending in the east: Analyses of Rock Art from Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, north-eastern Mongolia and central southern Russia (Siberian region of Tuva and Minusinsk Depression) are detailed in this volume. The aim of this study is to emphasize the importance of Rock Art in this region of the world in order to enhance the protection, preservation and management of this heritage.
Download PDF files / Téléchargez les fichiers PDF
- Full issue / Numéro entier (36.2 MB)
- p. 1-7 - Lima (11 MB)
- p. 8-11 - Alizadeh-Sola (5 MB)
- p. 11-14 Nejad et. al. (1.5 MB)
- p. 15-20 Hermann.pdf (14 MB)
- p. 20-27 Diaz-Andreu.pdf (6 MB)
- p. 27-29 Gonzalez Sainz et al.pdf (1.5 MB)
- p. 29-30 Necro G Chaloupka.pdf (650 KB)
- p. 30-31 Books.pdf (50 KB)
Download PDF files / Téléchargez les fichiers PDF
- p. 1-14 Clottes et Dubey.pdf « Ceremonial use of rock art in Central India » (62 M)
- p. 14-26 Icomos.pdf « Rock Art: Pre-nomination Guidelines to propose an inscription on the World heritage list of UNESCO » (9.3 MB)
- p. 26-31 Appeldoorn et al.pdf « The Santa Marta Rock Shelter (Iraquara, Bahia, Brasil) » (10.4 MB)
- e-News n°119 bis - 2015 Annual General Assembly - Preliminary Agenda
- e-News n°119 - The Raymond Lemaire Fund - Meet the 2015 Laureates & make a donation
- e-News n°118 - ICOMOS Annual Report 2014 now available
- e-News n°117 - 2015 Annual General Assembly - Fukuoka, Japan - website now available
- e-News n°115 - 18th April - 50th anniversary of ICOMOS
- e-News n°114 - The Raymond Lemaire Fund - First call for applications - deadline 1 June 2015
- e-News n°113 - Florence Declaration/ Call for Papers : Risks to Identity : Loss of Traditions and Collective Memory/ Future General Assemblies
- e-News n°112 - 18th General Assembly - Outcomes
- e-News n°111 - 18th General Assembly - Draft "ICOMOS Ethical Principles"
- e-News n°110 - 18th GA - Provisional Agenda & 2nd consultation on Ethical Commitment Statement
- e-News n°109 - 18th GA - Early-bird registration extended to 18 September!
- e-News n°108 - 18th GA - Early-bird registration ends 18 August!
- e-News n°107 - 18th GA - Working Documents Vol. 1 posted to members
- e-News n°106 - 18th General Assembly - Special website launched
- e-News n°105 - Scientific Council & International Scientific Committees
- e-News n°104 - The ICOMOS International Secretariat is moving in May!
- e-News n°103-News n°103 - 18 April - The Heritage of Commemoration
- e-News n°102 - 18th GA - Important calls available on ICOMOS website
- e-News n°101 - 18 April - The Heritage of Commemoration (27 February 2014)
- e-News n°100 - 18th GA - Youth Forum - Call for papers: "Facilitating entry into working life for young professionals" (24 February 2014)
- e-News n°99 - Reminder - Online survey - Permissibility and standards for reconstructions of monuments and sites (11 February 2014)
- e-News n°98 - Review of Ethical Commitment Statement - extended deadline (8 February 2014)
- e-News n°97 - Extended deadline - Call for papers - Heritage and Landscape as Human Values (2 February 2014)
- e-News n°96 - Seeking your valuable input - upcoming deadlines (8 January 2014)
- e-News n°95 - Invitation to make a donation (3 January 2014)
- e-News n°94 - Amendments to the Statutes - 3rd consultation (6 December 2013)
- e-News n°93 - Call for papers - Heritage and Landscape as Human Values (1 November 2013)
- e-News n°92 - Vacancy Notice: Communication and Project Assistant (10 July 2013)
- e-News n°91 - ICOMOS Multimedia database project - we need your help! (18 June 2013)
- e-News n°90 - New publication "Heritage, a driver of development: Rising to the challenge" (5 June 2013)
- e-News n°89 - Happy International Day for Monuments and Sites! (18 April 2013)
- e-News n°88 - 18 April - International Day for Monuments and Sites; Theme 2013: The Heritage of Education (18 March 2013)
- e-News n°87 - News from the Scientific Council and International Scientific Committee (15 March 2013)
- e-News n°86 - Protection of Syria’s Cultural Heritage in Times of Armed Conflict: ICOMOS - ICCROM e-learning course for Syrian cultural heritage professionals (09 January 2013)
- e-News n°85 - Invitation to make a donation to ICOMOS' Funds (18 December 2012)
- e-News n°84 - Membership fees and cards 2013 (6 December 2012)
- e-News n°83 - Amendment of the ICOMOS Statutes: 2nd consultation (13 November 2012)
- e-News n°82 - Scientific Symposium "Heritage, Driver of Development" - Proceedings online! (09 August 2012)
- e-News n°81 - Welcome to the new ICOMOS e-news (09 July 2012)